UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor a_saberi
Visitor

problem in filtering input signals []Illegal Period, This blocks attempts to set period that is a non-integer multiple of the system rate Error occurred during "Block Configuration".

HI Xilinx team,

I am using Vertex5-LM506. And I'm trying to implement "Digital TDM-FDM translator with multistage structure" which is telecommunication one. by Xilinx package on simulink [MATLAB],

In the paper, I need to implement  filter

the following is the error thst I receive:

Illegal Period, This blocks attempts to set period that is a non-integer multiple of the system rate
Error occurred during "Block Configuration"

Let me describe what I did:

I have system generator with 66.667 MHz pulse and 1/8122 sampling period

I have Sine input that is 1000Hz and has sampling rate of 1/8192

The input unit has also 1/8192 sampling period

Then ......

error ..... it mean that there is problem with my period, what time of setting I can do keep in original setting of sampling 1/8192 untouched and get the result?

thanks in advance

Best

Ali

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: problem in filtering input signals []Illegal Period, This blocks attempts to set period that is a non-integer multiple of the system rate Error occurred during "Block Configuration".

If it's possible, please open a new thread on the DSP Tools board ( http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/DSP-Tools/bd-p/DSPTOOL ) and attach your model.

@a_saberi wrote:

HI Xilinx team,

I am using Vertex5-LM506. And I'm trying to implement "Digital TDM-FDM translator with multistage structure" which is telecommunication one. by Xilinx package on simulink [MATLAB],

In the paper, I need to implement  filter

the following is the error thst I receive:

Illegal Period, This blocks attempts to set period that is a non-integer multiple of the system rate
Error occurred during "Block Configuration"

Let me describe what I did:

I have system generator with 66.667 MHz pulse and 1/8122 sampling period

I have Sine input that is 1000Hz and has sampling rate of 1/8192

The input unit has also 1/8192 sampling period

Then ......

error ..... it mean that there is problem with my period, what time of setting I can do keep in original setting of sampling 1/8192 untouched and get the result?

thanks in advance

Best

Ali

Cheers,
Jim
0 Kudos