UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

¿what's the main differece between "Spartan-3A Starter Kit" and "Spartan-3AN Starter Kit"?

¿what's the main differece between "Spartan-3A Starter Kit" and "Spartan-3AN Starter Kit"?

thank you v.m. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Historian
Historian

Re: ¿what's the main differece between "Spartan-3A Starter Kit" and "Spartan-3AN Starter Kit"?

black_flowers wrote:

thank you v.m. 

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, one has a Spartan 3A device installed and the other has a Spartan 3AN device installed?

-a

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: ¿what's the main differece between "Spartan-3A Starter Kit" and "Spartan-3AN Starter Kit"?

i know it must be in the datasheets but, ¿could you help me please?  ¿whats the main difference beween this two chips?  ¿could be that the spartan 3an is non volatile?

thank you very much. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Spartan3AN has a in built Flash inside.
Shantanu Sarkar
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shantanu-sarkar/0/33a/335
0 Kudos