UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie zerro_power

Cannot find "Tools > Generate Memory Configuration File" on Vivado v2014.3.1 (64-bit)

Jump to solution

I was trying to program the SPI flash. 

With the implemented design, I can select "Tools->Edit Device Properties".

However then I cannot find "Tools -> Generate Memory Configuration File".

My Vivado version is v2014.3.1 (64-bit)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Cannot find "Tools > Generate Memory Configuration File" on Vivado v2014.3.1 (64-bit)

Jump to solution

Hi @zerro_power,

Please can you refer page 14 and 15 of UG908. you need to follow tcl console and use Tcl command write_cfgmem command to generate mcs file. GUI method is not there.

let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Deepak D N

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please reply or give kudo or accept it as a solution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Cannot find "Tools > Generate Memory Configuration File" on Vivado v2014.3.1 (64-bit)

Jump to solution

Hi @zerro_power,

Please can you refer page 14 and 15 of UG908. you need to follow tcl console and use Tcl command write_cfgmem command to generate mcs file. GUI method is not there.

let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Deepak D N

Please reply or give kudo or accept it as a solution.

0 Kudos