UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer jjmax87
Observer

Configuration Memory Frames

Hello,

I have a design which instantiates the SEM IP and also contains a Pblock and I want to inject faults (only) into the Pblock. I have searched the SEM IP product guide and application notes, but I could not find any detailed information about the addressing scheme. It is described, that a linear or pyhsical address can be used, but not how they are mapped to several resources  (CLBs...). Is there any possibility to retrieve the frame addresses for the resources of a certain Pblock?

Thank you in advance,

Kind Regards,

Markus

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: Configuration Memory Frames

@jjmax87 No, you cannot calculate. You can inject error from these address

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/65539.html

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer jjmax87
Observer

Re: Configuration Memory Frames

Thank you! Is there at least a way to figure out which frames are used by my design, without any mapping to resources?
0 Kudos