UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor ydelican123
Visitor

Configuration sync word is not found

Jump to solution

I am using Spartan 6 FPGA and IMPACT 14.7.

When I try to program our Flash, I see this error:

'1': Programming in x1 mode. INFO:iMPACT - '1': Configuration sync word is not found during initial data load. Please refer to FPGA configuration guide for more information.
'1': Configuration data download to FPGA was not succesful. DONE did not go high, please check your configuration setup. INFO:iMPACT - '1': Flash was not programmed successfully.

What should I do? What is the meaning of "Configuration sync word is not found during initial data load"?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Configuration sync word is not found

Jump to solution

At the beginning of the config data file, there is a special data word used as the Sync word. Only if S6 sees this word, it begins to take the following data into CRAM.

3 reasons for a sync word not found:

1. Config file corrupted.

2. SI issue.

3. You do not create the Config file correctly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Configuration sync word is not found

Jump to solution

At the beginning of the config data file, there is a special data word used as the Sync word. Only if S6 sees this word, it begins to take the following data into CRAM.

3 reasons for a sync word not found:

1. Config file corrupted.

2. SI issue.

3. You do not create the Config file correctly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos