Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greg3d
Visitor
Visitor

Essential Flash command to be supported

Jump to solution
Hi Xillinx community, 

I work on flash memories of configurations for the ultrascale family. And I am struggling to find all the commands used by vivado during mcs loading and during fpga configuration. (and therefore all the commands that the flashes must support in order to be compatible).

I only find the table on page 48 of the ug570 document for commands during configuration but nothing about memory writes.

Thanks so much in advance, 

Greg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Are you trying to find out a supported flash or you want to verify if a non-official supported flash can work with UltraScale?

For the former, just check UG908, all the supported and verified flashes are listed.

If the latter, no we don't have specs for this. You can compare the flash you would like to choose with a similar one that in our list, and evaluate the differences.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Are you trying to find out a supported flash or you want to verify if a non-official supported flash can work with UltraScale?

For the former, just check UG908, all the supported and verified flashes are listed.

If the latter, no we don't have specs for this. You can compare the flash you would like to choose with a similar one that in our list, and evaluate the differences.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos