UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on programming in-flash memory of XC3S50AN FPGA

Hi,

Please help interpreting the data on the image below. 

Programming message.PNG
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Help on programming in-flash memory of XC3S50AN FPGA

What is the CRC error? And I wonder why the values of V[2:0] and M[2:0] differ from what I set on the actual hardware. 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Help on programming in-flash memory of XC3S50AN FPGA

Hi khristofer_marfa.m@xim-21

I believe your issue resolved : https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Spartan-Family-FPGAs/Xilinx-XCS350AN-TQG144-IN-FLASH-MEMORY/m-p/893009#M37641

Regards,

Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Bhushan

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos