cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I need the driver for Platform Cable USB II on windows 10

I have Platform Cable USB II model DLC10 and I need the driver which is supposedly called iMPACT, I cannot download this anywhere in this website.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: I need the driver for Platform Cable USB II on windows 10

Please try to follow the steps mentioned in this thread https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Configuration/DLC10-iMPACT-on-win10pro-issue/m-p/918479#M10761

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I did not run into any issue while installing but still not able to use iMPACT from the installed ISE suite, I have enclosed a copy of what is installed on...xilinx.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi gilda.sabet@alcon.com

I believe your impact is crashing probably after successful installation.

@hj provided you forum link which includes workaround for Xilinx ISE 14.7 https://www.xilinx.com/suppor t/answers/62380.html (Check for ISE 14.7 64-bit - Turning off SmartHeap) and also for IMPACT 14.7 Labtools. After applying this workaround you will able to use Xilinx ISE 14.7 or IMPACT 14.7 Labtools successfully.

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi gilda.sabet@alcon.com

Did you tried provided workaround in this thread? Does it worked for you?

Kindly update and if your issue resolved; then kindly accept solution for post which you found useful to resolve your issue.

Regards,
Bhushan

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos