Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George_R
Participant
Participant

ICAP frame

Hello,

I am very new to using ICAP. I wanted know if it is possible to read one particular frame from ICAP, by giving a frame address value, with the steps given in UG470 for configuration readback.

Also is it possible to interrupt the read cycle of ICAP so as to initiate write operation?

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
hj

Yes, you can follow the steps listed in UG470. As a starting point, you can try to read the device IDCODE. Later, you can start another read by sending the sync word(AA995566) followed by other commands. Refer to IPROG sequence on page#146 v1.13.1 of UG470

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information please refer to configuration resources https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/FPGA-Configuration/Configuration-Resources/m-p/753763/highlight/true#M5891
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
George_R
Participant
Participant

Thank you for the reply. Can ICAP be simulated using iSiM or vivado simulator?

0 Kudos
Bonnie_huang
Adventurer
Adventurer

@George_R i am using icap2 to readback a frame bitstream,But now i have some problems,i can use hwicap to read and write a frame bitstream successfully,so can you give some contact way let us have a deep communicaiton

0 Kudos