Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

IMPACT PROGRAM FAILED

Jump to solution

Now I use a SPI FLASH(N25Q256) to configure the mcs file,but it can't program succeed,and the error is"ERROR:iMPACT:223 - '1': The calculated checksum (0x003a9035) differs from the expected checksum (0x019a82aa).

Failed at address, 0
'1': Verification Terminated
INFO:iMPACT - '1': Flash was not programmed successfully.

" But if I use N25Q128 to config,it's ok.I don't know why the N25Q128 can work ok,but the N25Q256 can't.

And please tell me what caused this  thank you !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

In the supported SPI flash devices list, I didnt see the flash you are using as supported. See below snapshot:

spi.png

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

What is the impact tool version being used?

And what is the device you are using?

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

THE version of impact i used  is 14.1 and the device is spartan 6 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

THE version of impact i used  is 14.1 and the device is spartan 6 .Can you know what causes this?please help me .Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

In the supported SPI flash devices list, I didnt see the flash you are using as supported. See below snapshot:

spi.png

Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Observer
Observer

ok,I see .thank you very much

0 Kudos