cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

Ibis model

Jump to solution

Hello, I'm working with Virtex-6 FPGA and using PROM for the same, customized board. 

I need ibis model of PROM for the signal integrity purpose.

Someone can suggest where I can find IBIS model file for PROM. I went throught plenty of links but not able to find.

PROM Part No.:
xcf128xftg64c

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Ibis model

Jump to solution

Hello @mtalati.18 

Check this link : Platform Flash IBIS Models 

You can get Xilinx Device IBIS model at this link https://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.html/content/xilinx/en/downloadNav/device-models/ibis-models/configuration.html

Regards,
Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Here it is:

https://xilinx-ax-dl.entitlenow.com/dl/2010/47/3/R11616/platformflash.zip/e6aee12c4d409d7a35238cedbb43398b/5D7604C3?akdm=0&filename=platformflash.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi,

This link is not reachable. It's showing file not found.

Can you check it once..

Thanks....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @mtalati.18 

Check this link : Platform Flash IBIS Models 

You can get Xilinx Device IBIS model at this link https://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.html/content/xilinx/en/downloadNav/device-models/ibis-models/configuration.html

Regards,
Bhushan

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post