UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor marceleckert
Visitor

Incomplete list of configuration registers in ug570

Hi,

i'm currently working with the configruation user guides (ug470 for 7-series and ug570 for ultrascale/ultrascale+ devices) to understand the internals of full bitfiles and also partial bitfiles.

I could find the documentation of all used configuraton registers of 7-series (ug470, Figure 5-23) and ultrascale-series (ug570, Figure 9-19).

However, for the ultrascale+ series I stumbled over two registers, used in the bitfiles, but not documented in ug570:

- The first is used in a full bitfile - register address 19 (or 0x13) which is written with value 0.

- The second is found in partial bitfiles - register address 30 (or 0x1e) which is found just in front of data that lookes like some kind of another bitsream nested inside the original bitstream. 

Can someone please give me some clue abot the meaning of these two registers, as they are missing in ug570.

Thanks,

Marcel

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor shanep1
Visitor

Re: Incomplete list of configuration registers in ug570

@marceleckert wrote:

Hi,

i'm currently working with the configruation user guides (ug470 for 7-series and ug570 for ultrascale/ultrascale+ devices) to understand the internals of full bitfiles and also partial bitfiles.

I could find the documentation of all used configuraton registers of 7-series (ug470, Figure 5-23) and ultrascale-series (ug570, Figure 9-19).

However, for the ultrascale+ series I stumbled over two registers, used in the bitfiles, but not documented in ug570:

- The first is used in a full bitfile - register address 19 (or 0x13) which is written with value 0.

- The second is found in usps tracking nbsp; partial bitfiles - register address 30 (or 0x1e) which is found just in front of data that lookes like some kind of another bitsream nested inside the original bitstream. 

Can someone please give me some clue abot the meaning of these two registers, as they are missing in ug570.

Thanks,

Marcel

I also need help with the same. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards.
Shane

0 Kudos