cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Need for FPGA Firmware or Library

Hi Xilinx,

I am an engineer and am working on some project using FPGAs (Artix7 and Zynq). The project consists of MCU, Artix7, Zynq, and various sensors. FPGA will be used to transfer the data through SPI, UART, Ethernet, Wireless, I2C and JTAG.  We are going to have to test if the FPGAs in system is working well with peripheral devices. 

There are things that I need to ask you. The first thing that I am asking you to do is to provide me with the FPGA (Artix 7 and Zynq) firmware or library that helps me to check and test if  the data of PLC(RMII), Ethernet(SGMII), Wireless(AURORA or something), PLC(UART), Sensor(I2C and SPI) is transferred correctly to MCU and other FPGA. Please let us know if you have the firmware to check the data transfer.

Second thing that I would like you to do is to give me FPGA JTAG firmware or library that helps me to check if FPGA is working well. It is necessary for me to test the FPGA data and find the error. 

Third thing that I want to know is whether the program used to run the firmware that you are suggesting is paid or free.

Please let me know if there's something I should do for those requests. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@YongheeLee,

I think what you are asking is out-of-scope for this forum.

After reading through your requirements, I think it is best if you contact some FPGA design consultancy firm. You give them your requirements, they will do the design and generate the firmware for you and then you can use it. Yes, it will definitely be paid.

------------FPGA enthusiast------------
Consider giving "Kudos" if you like my answer. Please mark my post "Accept as solution" if my answer has solved your problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Second thing that I would like you to do is to give me FPGA JTAG firmware or library that helps me to check if FPGA is working well. It is necessary for me to test the FPGA data and find the error.  

We don't have specific firmware to confirm if the design is working correctly. You can read the device status registers after programming and debug the programming related issues(if any). You need Xilinx Vivado lab tool and JTAG cable connected to the device for reading the device status. https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/34909.html 

For debugging the internal logic ILA can be added and design can be evaluated. https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2019_2/ug936-vivado-tutorial-programming-debugging.pdf 

---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more information please refer to configuration resources https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/FPGA-Configuration/Configuration-Resources/m-p/753763/highlight/true#M5891
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos