UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newbie frenkelmati

RS Pins selection BPI Flash Programming

I have Kintex7 board with 128Mb Micron devcie which uses pins RS (23:22). I can prpogram the devcie with iMPACT tool the selction of the RS 23:22 is avaiable. However, when I switch to Vivado Lab Tool 2015.4 and also prior releases the RS 23:22 option is not avaiable. The Flash can not be programmed successfuly. I can erase the devcie but can not program it successfuly due to missing the RS 23:22 selection. any idea how to resolve that?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: RS Pins selection BPI Flash Programming

@frenkelmati You can only select address line till 22 for 128Mb flash from the GUI. Why do you want to select A23 when it does not exist? You can do this using tcl command but not from the GUI.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos