cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

XCF04 Platform Flash PROM Datecode question

I have some Xilinx chips here with a date code of 78630 with an traceability code of 553. The date code structure is XX YWW. XX is for the traceabilty code Y is for year and ww is for work week. I cannot believe that the year would be 2006 but there is no additional Y for to make it 2016. I have a feeling these are 2016 chips. I am seeing the same thing for other chips with different date codes that would be 2017 but have only 1 Y referenced for it.

The attached datasheet shows the datecode marking and lists date as 200x with the x coming fromt he YWW marking.  Can anyone confirm if this should be 201x or if these parts are from 2006?

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Jaharvey,

Can you post a picture of the package top marking? Do you have the PO(purchase order) information for the parts? What other chips are you seeing with 2017 date codes? These are older configuration solutions meant for our older and relatively smaller FPGAs made back in the day. I am not sure why you would automatically believe that they are 2016 manufactured devices. 

Regards,

T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos