UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error on pragramming bbram in vivado

I'm using a ZYNQ 7z015 board and I try  to program an AES key into the BBRAM with Vivado. Very occasionnaly it can work, but most of the time I just get the following error:

error.png

What does this mean? How can I fix it?

I have tried Vivado 2017.1 and 2018.2, both with no luck. 

Here is my operation snap:

error.png

error.png 

Any suggestions are appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: error on pragramming bbram in vivado

Hi @damofeixue2008

While configuring FPGA reduce JTAG CLK frequency (For e.g. 3Mhz) and check.

Try using different JTAG cable.

Regards,

Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Bhushan

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
0 Kudos

Hi @bpatil
Thanks for the quick reply.
Where can I change the JTAG CLK frequency?
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @damofeixue2008

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_2/ug908-vivado-programming-debugging.pdf (Page 35)

Below command can be used to change the JTAG frequency.

set_property PARAM.FREQUENCY 3000000 [get_hw_targets */xilinx_tcf/Digilent/210203339395A]

Regards,

Bhushan

Regards,
Bhushan

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @damofeixue2008

Did your issue resolved?

You can also refer to AR63206 for your issue.

Regards,

Bhushan

Regards,
Bhushan

0 Kudos