Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sugi
Visitor
Visitor

"Revision No" of XAZU5EV-1SFVC784Q

Jump to solution

Let me know, what is the latest product revision No of XAZU5EV-1SFVC784Q just now?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I can answer part of the question, yes the 4 most significant bits of IDCODE stands for the silicon revision of a chip, this is true for each Xilinx device. IDcode is not only the chip revision, the other part of it tells famlily, device and manufactor info.

The silicon revision info is not public. If you do have such a need, please contact Sales or FAE, they could ping the Quality team to get this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
vatsalt
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

The latest available version is rev 1.1( pic ). You can refer the below link for more details on the part.(XAZU5EV and XCZU5EV are footprint compatible refer UG 1075 pg.114 ).

https://www.xilinx.com/support/packagefiles/zuppackages/xczu5evsfvc784pkg.txt

XAZU5EV.png

Best Regards,

Vatsal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to Reply, Kudo, and Accept as Solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Sugi
Visitor
Visitor

Hi Vatsalt.

Thank you for your reply.

I'd like to ask you more question.
I want to check the latest "chip revision" of XAZU5EV1SF VC784Q.

Q1)Could you tell me the "Silicon Chip Revision" of XAZU5EV1SF VC784Q?

P.S:
See the document below.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/errata/en285.pdf

Please see table1 on Page2.
I think that the Silicon Chip revision is "ID code [31:28]".

Q2)Is "ID code" the Chip Revision ?

Could you answer me my questions.

Beast Regards
S.Sugi.

0 Kudos
iguo
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I can answer part of the question, yes the 4 most significant bits of IDCODE stands for the silicon revision of a chip, this is true for each Xilinx device. IDcode is not only the chip revision, the other part of it tells famlily, device and manufactor info.

The silicon revision info is not public. If you do have such a need, please contact Sales or FAE, they could ping the Quality team to get this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Sugi
Visitor
Visitor

Hi Iguo.

Thank you for your reply.

OK, I'll contact the Xilinx sals about that. So I ask about it.

Thank you.

Best Regards
S.Sugi.

0 Kudos