Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Can not find ISim simulator

Jump to solution

Hi All,

This seems to be some silly problem but its driving me crazy. I downloaded the Xilinx 11.1 Design Suite (webpack). But after downloading and completing all the procedures, I find that I dont have the ISim simulator for the behavioural simulation. The Simulator drop down tab shows all the other simulators like the ModelSim, NC, VCS, but not the ISim Simulator which is the one I need.

Please help me out in locating where I went wrong. Did I go wrong somewhere in the installation procedure? or Is there something more to be done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

I am using a 64bit Win 7..

I installed the 32 bit version of the ISE (it was there within the design suite). The 32 bit version has the ISim simulator.

Wish they include the support for the 64bit soon.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Which OS are you using? For unknown reasons Isim is not available on 64-bit XP and Vista (http://www.xilinx.com/publications/matrix/Software_matrix.pdf).
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

I am using a 64bit Win 7..

I installed the 32 bit version of the ISE (it was there within the design suite). The 32 bit version has the ISim simulator.

Wish they include the support for the 64bit soon.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
I am still having problems with this and do not understand how you solved this problem. Could you please explaine the setps you took to have access to ISIM?
0 Kudos