UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find <std_logic_1164> in library <ieee>.

Hi,

when i synthesize my design for vertes series, I'm able to synthesize. But the same design if I do synthesis for Spartan 6 series, I'm getting below errors:

Cannot find <std_logic_1164> in library <ieee>. Please ensure that the library was compiled, and that a library and a use clause are present in the VHDL file.
ERROR:HDLCompiler:1084 - "Unknown" Line 0: Registering Dependencies Error: The primary unit 'standard' could not be found during restore
ERROR:HDLCompiler:1051 - "Unknown" Line 0: unisim.vcomponents failed to restore
ERROR:HDLCompiler:104 - "D:\designs\Tri_ETH_MAC\sync_block.vhd" Line 68: Cannot find <vcomponents> in library <unisim>. Please ensure that the library was compiled, and that a library and a use clause are present in the VHDL file.
ERROR:HDLCompiler:104 - "D:\designs\Tri_ETH_MAC\sync_block.vhd" Line 70: Cannot find <standard> in library <std>. Please ensure that the library was compiled, and that a library and a use clause are present in the VHDL file.
ERROR:HDLCompiler:69 - "D:\designs\Tri_ETH_MAC\sync_block.vhd" Line 72: <bit_vector> is not declared.

When I re-install Xilinx ISE it starts working for 1 or 2 days. I'm using free versions of Xilinx tool and 30 days evaluation licence key...

Please help me in resolving this issue.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: Cannot find <std_logic_1164> in library <ieee>.

Hello,

Have you declared the library

library IEEE;
use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_1164.ALL; at  the beginning of the code?

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos