Did you mean: 
www.moi.com
Contributor
Contributor

Creating a C/C++ project on SDK

Jump to solution

Hello everybody, 

As a beginneri have some problems with SDK, and i can't solve it :(

So, i am trying to create a C/C++ project  and it's impossible to me.

I am working on C/C++ perpective, when i lauch File>new>Poject>Managed Make C/C++ project, i have this: 

14-08-2011 14-53-38.png

What shall i do please?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bhfletcher
Voyager
Voyager

What version of SDK are you using?  In 13.2, I use File --> New --> Xilinx C Project (or Xilinx C++ Project).  You will need to import a hardware platform.  You will also need a BSP, but SDK will automatically create one for you during the C/C++ Project creation if you don't have one.

If you want more step-by-step details based on hardware, you can check out the XPS and SDK tutorials available with the Avnet Spartan-6 LX9 MicroBoard.  If you already have your hardware developed and just have questions about SDK, then start with the "Software 101 - Hello World" tutorial.  If you'd like to see the full flow through ISE ProjNav with an XPS sub-module and SDK application, then try the series of EDK01 to EDK05 tutorials.

www.em.avnet.com/s6microboard --> Support Files & Downloads.

Bryan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
bhfletcher
Voyager
Voyager

What version of SDK are you using?  In 13.2, I use File --> New --> Xilinx C Project (or Xilinx C++ Project).  You will need to import a hardware platform.  You will also need a BSP, but SDK will automatically create one for you during the C/C++ Project creation if you don't have one.

If you want more step-by-step details based on hardware, you can check out the XPS and SDK tutorials available with the Avnet Spartan-6 LX9 MicroBoard.  If you already have your hardware developed and just have questions about SDK, then start with the "Software 101 - Hello World" tutorial.  If you'd like to see the full flow through ISE ProjNav with an XPS sub-module and SDK application, then try the series of EDK01 to EDK05 tutorials.

www.em.avnet.com/s6microboard --> Support Files & Downloads.

Bryan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
www.moi.com
Contributor
Contributor

thx a lot 

i have forgotten to create a Software Platorm before creating my project :)

0 Kudos
www.moi.com
Contributor
Contributor

sorry, i don't know how to mark the topic as resolved

any help plz?

0 Kudos
eteam00
Professor
Professor

Use the 'Accept as solution' grey button which appears just below each post in the thread.  Select the post which best represents the 'solution'.

If you are not logged in as the user who created the thread, the button won't appear.

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos