UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Does ISE Design Suite Logic Edition include access to SDK and XPS?

Jump to solution

Hi all,

in one month I am incorporating to a project in a company which is asking me if they have to buy any Xilinx software.

We are going to use ML605 Evaluation Board, in which specs I can read that it contains:  ISE Design Suite: Logic Edition. (Device-locked to the Virtex-6 LX240T FPGA).

I cannot find across Xilinx website the programs and licenses that are included in this Logic Edition.

I am going to work with MicroBlaze and I will need XPS and SDK.

Does anyone know if I will be able to use both programs with this Logic Edition? Should we buy a ISE D.S. Embedded Edition instead?

Thanks you very much.

Kind regards.

Ignacio Moreno.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Does ISE Design Suite Logic Edition include access to SDK and XPS?

Jump to solution
Hi

No, you cannot use XPS and SDK with logic edition.
You need Embedded edition or standalone EDK license.

Thanks,
Vinay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
Hi,
Please check http://www.xilinx.com/publications/matrix/Software_matrix.pdf
Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution
Hi

No, you cannot use XPS and SDK with logic edition.
You need Embedded edition or standalone EDK license.

Thanks,
Vinay
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.