UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Driver Cell's full name

Jump to solution

What’s the ‘Driver Cell’ full name(eg:RAMB18E2, SRLC32E, FDCE, FDRE, LUT2)?

where can I find a document introducing them?

1226.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Driver Cell's full name

Jump to solution

Hi @luoyanghero,

I am not sure if I understood properly. Are you looking for more info regarding FDRE, BRAM? If so you can get in HDL library user guide for example https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2016_3/ug974-vivado-ultrascale-libraries.pdf

If you are looking for RTL name of these primitives in your design then you can get from the schematics as told in my previous reply.

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @luoyanghero,

Full name is given for probe5. It's arready_0.

For other probes you can get the net names by expanding the same.

Thanks,
Arpan
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

1.JPG
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @luoyanghero,

You can right click on the probe and click on schematic. In the schematic you can select the component to see the complete name. 

Thanks,
Arpan

1.JPG
0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

Not the signal's full name, but the Driver Cell's full name. For example:FDRE, it's a abbreviation of some words. I want to know it's explaination or it's completely spelling.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @luoyanghero,

I am not sure if I understood properly. Are you looking for more info regarding FDRE, BRAM? If so you can get in HDL library user guide for example https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2016_3/ug974-vivado-ultrascale-libraries.pdf

If you are looking for RTL name of these primitives in your design then you can get from the schematics as told in my previous reply.

Thanks,
Arpan