UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Dynamically Reconfigurable Synthesizer IC in market with High Resolution compatible with Virtex FPGAs

Hello everybody,

I am wonder to know whether some Frequency Synthesizer IC are available in market to be able to dynamically reconfigure (change) their operating frequency)? For instance, Suppose that I have a digital design operating at 600MHz frequency that has 1.67 nsec clock frequency. I wan to increase the clock period with around 0.5 nsec to reduce the frequency of synthesizer dynamically. Is there any ASIC frequency synthesizer available in market with this capability?

Thank you,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Dynamically Reconfigurable Synthesizer IC in market with High Resolution compatible with Virtex FPGAs

Hi,

I guess your question is already answered from this post - http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/General-Technical-Discussion/Dynamic-Reconfigurable-Synthesizer-IC-compatible-with-Virtex/td-p/534249.

Please dont make duplicate posts.

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos