UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor saber_mar
Visitor

Embedded Web server

Hey!

Excuse my English

i am preparing my Master project, it is the conception of an embedded web server for security objectives, platform: virtex
5 with MicroBlaze processor

As basic functionalities, the system connects to several sensors (issued values are stocked in shared RAM), IP cameras.

The user can connect to the server and may request to visualize on his navigator the values of the sensors, or may visualize life video from camera; these functionalities should be built using the Xilinx SDK (using C language)

The web page is built with dreamweaver, each request from client generates a POST method with the code of the requested, and here comes my problem:

How can I invoke the functions build in SDK (read sensor, video streaming,…), how can I connect the two parts of the conception: the IO control and the client requests?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos