cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

FPGA products enquiry

Jump to solution

Is there any FPGA products with LVDS input through SMT 0.5mm 60*2 connector? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: FPGA products enquiry

Jump to solution

@abel I assume you are referring to Eval Boards having the 0.5mm pitch SMT connector?

If so, it may help if you can specify

1. Which Family Series of device you looking at?
  2. Any Part# of the connector. 

I doubt if boards have the 0.5mm 60*2 connector but if you can clarify the above, it will shed more light 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@abel I assume you are referring to Eval Boards having the 0.5mm pitch SMT connector?

If so, it may help if you can specify

1. Which Family Series of device you looking at?
  2. Any Part# of the connector. 

I doubt if boards have the 0.5mm 60*2 connector but if you can clarify the above, it will shed more light 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Jump to solution

Huh, I was honestly expecting that finding a board to perfectly match those specs would be impossible ... but, lo and behold, the Trenz TE0841 fits the bill perfectly (actually, I think most of the Trenz 40x50mm modules will do the job). They've got an 0.5mm pitch, 60-pin Samtec Razor Beam SMT connector on the bottom. On the board linked, this includes five MGT TX pairs, five MGT RX pairs, and ten SelectIO pairs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi

Yes, I am looking for a EVB with 0.5mm pitch SMT connector. 

1. I think Kintex 7 or Virtex 7 is OK.

2. The part# of the output connector on my AFE board is QTH-060-01-L-D-A, I want to find a FPGA board (should have QSH-030-01-L-D-A)which can connect to it.

I have a Kintex 7 KC705 board in hand but without 0.5mm pitch SMT connector. It has ASP-134486-01. Is there any conversion board which can connect QTH-060-01-L-D-A to ASP-134486-01? 

Thank for your reply! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@abel You best bet would be to contact Samtec and see if they have options like FMC - QTH cable or suggest any 3rd party vendors who makes these interfacing boards. 

- Giri
0 Kudos