Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marrirohit
Observer
Observer

GAMUT and VIDEO data packet usage

Hi ,

While performing color space conversion if the incoming video is xvYCbCr format do we have to wait for GAMUT packet to perform color space conversion (YCC to RGB) , And in which level do we use the GAMUT packet data and Video packet data , when do we combine contents of these two packets in HDMI or other video IP's

Thanks ,

Rohit Marri

0 Kudos
2 Replies
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Are you using Xilinx color conversion IPs . please refer the detail in product guide.
https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/v_ycrcb2rgb/v7_1/pg014_v_ycrcb2rgb.pdf
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
marrirohit
Observer
Observer

No Sir. my question is general.

I'm working on color space conversion , I would like to know if color space conversion (CSC) has to do something with gamut packets contents or implementation of matrix formula will be sufficient for CSC, and how data of gamut packet is used at SINK (display or any receiver) which digital block might be using GAMUT data

Thanks

Rohit Marri

0 Kudos