UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HLS and ISE

Hi~

I have finished my design in HLS,I want to see the RTL of my design in ISE, what  should I do specifically? Are there some documents beside HLS User Guide I may learn?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: HLS and ISE

Hi,

Download 2013.4 Documentation Navigator from the link - link and install it.

After installation and opening it, you will find a Design Hub View where there is a link for All HSL Video and documenation and App notes as shown below.

docnav.PNG

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Other HLS guide link - link

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Teacher muzaffer
Teacher

When you say "finished my design in HSL" do you mean you were able to synthesize your c/c++ code and code generation worked without errors? If so, the output(s) are available in solutionX/syn directory: solution1/syn/verilog etc.
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Yeah, thank you!

0 Kudos

Thank you !
0 Kudos