UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

How does Xilinx charge the money for the IP?

Jump to solution

I know there are some IPs from Xilinx are not for free. We need to purchase the IP before we can use it.

But I just wonder how does Xilinx charge the money for the IP? Or more specifically, after I purchased this IP, I can use it for as many products as I want, but Xilinx only charge the money for once? Because it is difficult to know how many instances I actually use.

Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: How does Xilinx charge the money for the IP?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Contact sales for complete information on IP prices. Here is the link: http://www.xilinx.com/company/contact/sales-offices.htm

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Contact sales for complete information on IP prices. Here is the link: http://www.xilinx.com/company/contact/sales-offices.htm

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution
Thanks very much. Actually, I am not very interest in the real prices. I am interested is:

Does Xilinx not care about how many product use a chargable iP? If I bought a chargable IP, I use this IP for 100 products, or 10000 products, the price will be same, right?

Thanks very much.
0 Kudos
Historian
Historian

Jump to solution

@buddha1987 wrote:
Thanks very much. Actually, I am not very interest in the real prices. I am interested is:

Does Xilinx not care about how many product use a chargable iP? If I bought a chargable IP, I use this IP for 100 products, or 10000 products, the price will be same, right?

Thanks very much.

Depends upon the particular core, and to get a particular answer, contact xilinx or the core vendor directly.

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution
Thanks very much, bassman59
0 Kudos