Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Please reply me soon..

Jump to solution

I have generated a BPSK signal and PPS(pulse per second) signal in virtex 6 FPGA and generated a bit file and tested the BPSK signal in the hardware.It's working fine.

By taking a copy of those files with port signals reorder and PPS(pulse per second) signal generation logic is changed.I generated bit file with this and tested the BPSK signal in hardware.But it is not giving the same results as before.I have created the same scenario for both cases.

Can you please let me know why this problem occur??

Thanks a lot...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Professor
Professor

Re: Please reply me soon..

Jump to solution

Another common issue is timing.  If your design is not properly constrained, then any change can affect timing in a way that causes it to fail.

-- Gabor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

hi,

as you said, you have reordered the ports. Have you changed the UCF file accordingly?

thanks,

Shreyas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in left) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Professor
Professor

Jump to solution

Another common issue is timing.  If your design is not properly constrained, then any change can affect timing in a way that causes it to fail.

-- Gabor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can you elaborate your query with the actual changes you have done.

List out some scenario for better understanding.

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thank you friend..

It's working fine..There was problem in the hardware...

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi,

Please close the thread by marking the relevant answer as accepted solution.

Thanks,
Anusheel
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos

0 Kudos