Visitor

Problem with SDK

I have problems with the SDK gives as ma error1 me and says nothing more

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

You have not explained the problem that you are having with enough detail for anyone to be help you.  Please try again and include the full text of any ERROR or WARNING messages that are generated be ISE.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

To general .elf gives me as error message and is not ERROR1 syntax error.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

What is error message seen ?
What is the step done before the error is seen?

Please provide some details which will help us to understand the issue.

Regards,
Achutha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi

my error is dbeido to use several programs. c in the SDK, compiling gives me syntax error soloime says there errors when hcompilar that says sepuedes not generate the point. elf.

Best regards,

Juan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

It is obvious that english is not your native language as it is for many people on the forums, but you need to make a better effort when writing your posts.   I would strongly suggest that you use http://translate.google.com to convert from your native language to english as there are multiple words in your last post that we cannot understand.   dbeido, hcompilar, sepuedes.

Also, you have been asked several times to include the exact ERROR message that is reported.  If you do not copy-and-paste the ERROR message in to your post it will not be possible to help you.

------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com