UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer inftimer
Observer

SDK compiling error!

Hi all!

I have build a project with EDK ,and press "export hard design to SDK" , when I pressed "build all" in SDK ,compiler report a error ,the compling options include :... -MF "src/impro.d"   -MT "src/impro.d"  -o  "src/impro.o"   "../src/impro.c"

then the error information :

../src/impro.c:in function 'impro_lock_Register':

../src/impro.c:error  'XPAR_IMPRO_ALL_HARD_RAM_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_REGLOCK' undeclared.

....many similar macro has no definition.

could you help me fixing the problem?thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SDK compiling error!

Hi,

Can you check in the xparameters.h generated by BSP to check if this parameter exists?

XPAR_IMPRO_ALL_HARD_RAM_PLBW_0_MEMMAP_REGLOCK

--HS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Observer inftimer
Observer

thanks for your reply,,I opened the file "xparameter.h"  ,but  I  cannot find the macro definition .could you tell me why ?

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Can you let me know how did you generate the driver? Also search for this parameter in the driver folder.

--HS

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
Observer inftimer
Observer

thanks a lot for reply again!

I am afraid that I cann't tell beacause this project is not created by me ,and I  am just responsible for some software coding ,BUT I find a phenomenon  may be helpful to solve the problem.:

under my main project folder ,there are many folders ,such as "__xps " folder ,"blockdiagram"folder ,"data"folder,"hdl"folder ,

"SDK"folder, "microblaze_0"folder,and so on.

the point is ,I find another "microblaze_0" folder in the ""SDK"folder/SDK_workspace_35/project_name_bsp/ ",when  I replace this microbaze_0  folder with the one which is under main project folder,  then the project detect that  the source file has been changed ,and ask me if  save the change,  I pressed yes,and the project  begin compling  automatically without error until the end ( the SDK project has been set as "build automatically") .   but if i pressed "build all" again when the  project has been complied . the error come  again !

0 Kudos
Observer inftimer
Observer

thanks! 

I have fixed the probem !

in fact !   there is no need to relace the whole folder (named microblaze_0)  ,only "xparameter.h"  needs replace .  then ,the error  disappear!

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

That's good news. The error as i mentioned was to check if your xparameters.h search for hte variable.

--HS