UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Sales office phone number

Jump to solution

Does somebody have a phone number for Xilinx sales? I tried calling the number on the website, but it directs me to call my local sales office. When I call the local sales office, it directs me to call the global sales office.,

So I am in a loop with no escape. How frustrating

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sales office phone number

Jump to solution

Hi @jschamba,

My recommendation is to contact Avnet and maybe ask about the price difference that you see.

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @jschamba,

I you never had any contact with Xilinx Sales, you should contact an Authorized Distributor from your region.

Regards,

Florent
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

I had tried to order a devkit directly from Xilinx, since the price at the authorized distributor (Avnet) was actually higher than the price on the Xilinx website. However, I needed to discuss some details of the order having to do with tax, which is why I needed to have contact with whoever is responsible for the Xilinx sales website.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @jschamba,

When ordering a devkit you should have a "contact sales" link. You can use this to find the correct information:

sales.PNG

Florent
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Yes, that is what I followed. However, calling any of the US sales office numbers results in the operator not being able to direct me to a sales person. The response I get is to check the website, which again directs me to the same phone number and so on and on, so just a big run-around. The regional offices don't seem to know anything about sales, I tried multiples of those. It is very frustrating....

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @jschamba,

My recommendation is to contact Avnet and maybe ask about the price difference that you see.

Florent
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Thanks. I did that exactly, but no further explanation of the price difference was given by the Avnet sales person.

Let's close this for now, it seems there is no better solution for now. Thanks for your help anyways.

0 Kudos