Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Topic for user's opensource projects and blog posting

Jump to solution

Hi!

Is there any topic here in forum where we can announce user's FPGA-related opensource projects, updates and blog posts related/applicable to Xilinx products ?

Regards

Brasilino

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @brasilino 

Unfortunately this is currently not really following the community guidelines which ask to avoid any promotion on the forums. I know you might want to share an open source non-commercial project which could be useful for the community. But the risk of accepting some is that there might be too much announcements which would spam the community.

My recommendation is to post your article on hackster.io. The projects using Xilinx devices are automatically listed on the following page on the XIlinx website:

https://www.xilinx.com/community/projects.html 

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi @brasilino 

Unfortunately this is currently not really following the community guidelines which ask to avoid any promotion on the forums. I know you might want to share an open source non-commercial project which could be useful for the community. But the risk of accepting some is that there might be too much announcements which would spam the community.

My recommendation is to post your article on hackster.io. The projects using Xilinx devices are automatically listed on the following page on the XIlinx website:

https://www.xilinx.com/community/projects.html 

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**

View solution in original post

Adventurer
Adventurer
Hello @florentw

Thanks for the useful info.

regards
Brasilino
0 Kudos