UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor nits11
Visitor

Using xil_printf on admxrc2v3000

Hie,

I am trying to run c compiled code on microblaze containg Xil_printf statements.

I run that successfully on digilent board using uart as stdout ( intterface generated by edk).

But i am not able to run that on admxrc2 (alpha data board) as there is only a PCI interface available.

Even the board is not supported on edk.

Any suggestion would be great.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Using xil_printf on admxrc2v3000

Hi,

Do you have a JTAG inteface ? If yes you can use MDM to be used as a hyperterminal.

Please refer page 7 Processor STDIN/STDOUT of this Application Note.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp996.pdf

Thnx.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor anuragmurty
Visitor

Re: Using xil_printf on admxrc2v3000

Hey nits11,

Were you able to solve your problem? If yes, please guide me how you did it.

I am facing the same problem with implementing a microblaze on alpha data cards actually.

Thanks,.

Anurag

0 Kudos