UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor efaz
Visitor

Vivado HLS: creating a partial reconfigurable peripheral

Hi everybody,

I'm using a Zynq 7000 (on a ZedBoard) to develop an architecture based on the ARM PS + some custom peripheral in the programmable logic. I'm using Vivado HLS to create the peripherals and packaging them with AXI interfaces in order to use the provided driver in the SDK. It's a very conveniente work flow!

Since I want to implement partial reconfiguration capabilities I'm also using the PCAP, following a tutorial, to change the datapath inside these AXI4 peripheral. I have a really basic configuration which works well.

My question is: how can I use Vivado HLS to create from sratch a new AXI4 peripheral which has an AXI4 enclosure and a reconfigurable black box inside (where I can put different datapaths)?

Thanks in advance,

Emilio

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Visitor ftcl123
Visitor

Re: Vivado HLS: creating a partial reconfigurable peripheral

Hello,I am doing this work.

you can make a top wrapper to contain HLS IP.

And then, you can use a module like the above wrapper in the complete project.

but now, I have a question, for the future communication ,can I  get your email?

0 Kudos