UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Vivado Waveform Viewer disappear

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm using Vivado 2014.1 for months and Vivado display the waveform after the ILA triggered.

But ocasionally the waveform display window disappear unpredictably. At this time, I close the Vivado and rerun, problem solved.

But, this time, after I worked with the ILA normally for hours, it disappear suddenly. Then I reran the Vivado, re-boot my computer, and use "reset_project" to reset the project, all of the methods above was useless. And the Errors given by Vivado are below.

INFO: [Labtools 27-2214] The ILA core 'hw_ila_1' triggered in the last of '20' windows, at 2014-Oct-23 15:46:37.
ERROR: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: Arg. to function CseILA_unrollTraceMemory() failed:traceMemorySize >= (samplewordsizewithmark * sampleCnt * windowCnt)
ERROR: [Labtools 27-147] vcse_server: Could not get Parameter: trace_data.
ERROR: [Labtools 27-1829] vcse_server failed during internal command 'CseXsdb_getParameters'. See previous error messages.

How can I solve this problem?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado Waveform Viewer disappear

Jump to solution

Hello,

Cause of this error could be the timing failure. please ensure all timings are met in your design.

thanks

Shreyas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in left) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado Waveform Viewer disappear

Jump to solution

Hello,

Cause of this error could be the timing failure. please ensure all timings are met in your design.

thanks

Shreyas

Give Kudos (star provided in left) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos