UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor i_am_b
Visitor

Vivado bitstream generation error 2015.3

Hello,

I'm using Vivado 2015.3 and zynq_TRD_2015.2. When I select "Generate Bitstream", I get the following errors:

[DRC 23-20] Rule violation (INBB-3) Black Box Instances - Cell 'zc702_base_trd_i' of type 'zc702_base_trd_i/zc702_base_trd' has undefined contents and is considered a black box.  The contents of this cell must be defined for opt_design to complete successfully.

[Vivado_Tcl 4-78] Error(s) found during DRC. Opt_design not run.

Can anyone please help with this?

Regrads,

B

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Scholar pratham
Scholar

Re: Vivado bitstream generation error 2015.3

@i_am_b TRD is built for 2015.2. You have to make changes in script for 2015.3. If you have 2015.2 give it a run it should work. If you dont let me know i will try to give working script for 2015.3

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor i_am_b
Visitor

@pratham I don't have 2015.2 Version of Vivado. Can you please share the script which is compatible for 2015.3 ?

Regards,

Bharath

0 Kudos
Scholar pratham
Scholar

@i_am_b I am facing some issues right now. Will send you script shortly

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Visitor vibishna
Visitor

I am also finding the same problem. Kindly share the script for changing the version!

0 Kudos
Newbie vrde123

Kindly share the script with me also

0 Kudos
Observer deeksha@f7
Observer

You can use the tutorial of tcl command. try to generate in new version. It will upgrade the version of ip called.
If you dont know to generate.
Choose tcl commands one by one, run individually and understand the commands working. There is manual option to perform action corresponding to the tcl file.
0 Kudos