Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2U3
Explorer
Explorer

Where can one get FPGA chip?

Jump to solution

It seems ZYNQs are out of stock in DigiKey and MOUSER.

Any help?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

you might have heard

but there is a world wide supply problems at the moment on all sorts of things,

Personally , I have been quoted 80 plus weeks for some parts ( not xilinx as it happens )

you need to get into a relationship with a supplier, 

btw: Dont purchase from none authorised suppliers unless you are ready for surprises,

( over the decades I have seen companies  purchase hard to get parts on the grey market, that did not even have silicon in them )

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>

View solution in original post

5 Replies
u4223374
Advisor
Advisor

They don't look like they're out of stock...

https://www.digikey.com.au/products/en/integrated-circuits-ics/embedded-system-on-chip-soc/777?k=zynq&k=&pkeyword=zynq&sv=0&sf=0&FV=-8%7C777&quantity=&ColumnSort=0&page=1&stock=1&pageSize=25

https://au.mouser.com/Semiconductors/Embedded-Processors-Controllers/Systems-on-a-Chip-SoC/SoC-FPGA/_/N-hx1619Z1yzvvqx?Keyword=zynq&FS=True

Both of those will only list items that are in stock. Plenty of options.

Apart from that - Avnet, RS Components, Element14/Farnell (which I think are now part of Avnet?), Arrow, etc.

2U3
Explorer
Explorer

Thank you for the information.

But, I need chip alone, ZYNQ-7000 of 400 or 225. And, which would be supplied constantly.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
hbucher
Scholar
Scholar

Why don't you contact a Xilinx sales representative? 

https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/contact-sales.html

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

you might have heard

but there is a world wide supply problems at the moment on all sorts of things,

Personally , I have been quoted 80 plus weeks for some parts ( not xilinx as it happens )

you need to get into a relationship with a supplier, 

btw: Dont purchase from none authorised suppliers unless you are ready for surprises,

( over the decades I have seen companies  purchase hard to get parts on the grey market, that did not even have silicon in them )

<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>

View solution in original post

2U3
Explorer
Explorer

Yes, I know 2T SSD for several tens of dollars, but actually four 8GB USB sticks inside.

Thank you.