cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Xilinx Virtex5 - Noritake VFD (vacuum fluorescent display) interface ...

Hi,

I wanted to know in case anyone has interfaced a Xilinx Virtex5 FPGA with the Noritake VFD (model GU256x64c-7003

I've looked around but apart from microcontroller codes/libraries for LCD interfaces, there doesn't seem to be much for the VFD display intefaced to an FPGA.

Has anyone worked on such an interface before? Any tips/tutorials/resources/guide on how to work with it will be of great help to me ...

Please do let me know ...

Thanks and regards,

Z.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Instructor
Instructor

The noritake website is here.  Unfortunately, access to the datasheet requires a detailed registration.

Sorry...

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos