cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display a number on an image

Hello,

I am new in the VHDL. Could anyone please help me how to display a number on an image at apprpriate location?  Maybe an idea.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
eteam00
Instructor
Instructor

Here's a good starter website for learning what FPGAs do, how they work, etc., with some simple example designs and links to more resources.  If you want to learn about image processing or video processing, you should search the web for basic information.  Xilinx and others offer FPGA development boards with example designs for video processing, including video input and output ports.

VHDL is a design language.  Before you start writing design details in VHDL, you need to figure out what your design is.

Writing down the notes on a page of blank sheet music isn't the same thing as composing.

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos