UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant petercaddick
Participant

f_mkfs fails in 2018.3

Jump to solution

Hi 

I've been using the FATs f_mkfs in 2017.4. This worked with no problems.  I recently up-graded the project to 2018.3 and now this has stopped working. I can see that the f_mkfs function has been changed (see attachement 2) but what is odd is it appears to be failing because it no longer recognises the drive (see attachment 1).  I've checked the hw configuration and this is ok as far as I can tell (see attachment 3).  If I look to see why it get FR_NOT_READY I see from attachment 4 that it must be "Wrong lower layer implementation". I'm fairly certain of this because I can reconfigure the HW with the old 2017.4 and the SD card works fine. So why am I getting a wrong low layer implementation? 

FAT_issue1.jpg
FAT_issue2.jpg
FAT_issue3.jpg
FAT_issue4.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Participant petercaddick
Participant

Re: f_mkfs fails in 2018.3

Jump to solution

I've fixed this myself with  Res = f_mkfs("", FM_ANY, 0, work, sizeof work); It doesn't need the path!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Participant petercaddick
Participant

Re: f_mkfs fails in 2018.3

Jump to solution

I've fixed this myself with  Res = f_mkfs("", FM_ANY, 0, work, sizeof work); It doesn't need the path!!

0 Kudos