Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rabia.zainab
Visitor
Visitor

help regarding the ping code from nellatec for Xtreme DSP development kit IV

hi;

my problem is bit complicated n its difficult for me to explian bt leme try

first i made a system generator design which contained only the adder block, then i geneated its HDL netlist and added its vhd file into the ping code provided by nellatec for my xtreme development kit IV...then i generated its bits file and added it into the DMA transfer code. it worked properly and i got the added values at the output

here comes my problem

secondly i made a system generator design which contained only one delay, generated its HDL netlist, added its vhdl file in ping code, generated its bit file and added it in DMA tranfer code but i get zero data at the output....i cant understant y as im following the same steps as in the adder.....all i cn guess is that the delay is causing the problem as there is no letancy in adder bt cnt figure out hw to solve it

plz cn ny 1 help me????? n its urgent

0 Kudos
1 Reply
eteam00
Instructor
Instructor

plz cn ny 1 help me????? n its urgent

It's a holiday weekend here in the USA, so forum traffic is lighter than normal.  Normal business resumes on Tuesday.

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos