UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor tmatejuk
Visitor

how to access ftp site ?

hi,

I'm new to xilinx.

Lately I bought nexys 4. I try to use it under xubuntu with vivado. Vivado instalation went well, but I have problem with cable driver instalation, and windriver6, ... so I didnt connetced to development board yet.

The are some useful tutorials about how to resolve my problems but they ftp://ftp.xilinx.com and I cannot acess it (530 Login incorrect).

What login/pass should I use?

thx.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: how to access ftp site ?

Hi,

I doubt if the ftp site is still up.

Below is the method to re-install the Jungo Drivers(cable driver - windriver)

(1)    In a command prompt browse to your C:/Xilinx/10.1/ISE_DS/ISE/bin/nt directory on 32-bit installs. i.e. type cd C:/Xilinx/<ISE_VERSION>/ISE_DS/ISE/bin/nt

Check the figure below on where to access the ISE command prompt. If you are using a windows XP PC, you need to check under All Programs (under Xilinx Installation)  

(2)    To uninstall the jungo drivers type the command:  wdreg -compat -inf windrvr6.inf uninstall

(3)    To reinstall the jungo drivers type the command:  wdreg -compat -inf windrvr6.inf install

Let me know if you still have some problem after doing this.

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

One more related AR - http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/44397.html

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor tmatejuk
Visitor

I didnt mention that I use linux(64). Files from ftp that I was looking for may help me with windrive compilation ( i still have problems with compilation ).

Do you have experience with nexys development boards? Can I use it only with usb cable?

And you mentioned ISE and I try to use Vivado, are those ide's exchangeable ?

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Can you paste the ftp link here?
So that we will try download the files and share them with you.

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos