cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

FCUDA using AutoESL Autopilot

Hey guys,

I'm interested in transforming CUDA -C to RTL and implement it on one of Xilinx FPGA.

I found an article which shows how it can be done using AutoESL Autopilot application.

From what I understand, Xilinx acquired AutoSEL.

What about Autopilot, is it implemented in the VIVADO?

If so, can I specify it to target CUDA - C?

Thanks a lot.

Assaf.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: FCUDA using AutoESL Autopilot

Hi,

Xilinx aquired the AUTOESL and we use it with a name of VivadoHLS. You can search the Vivado HLS documents on web for your requirement. However i will be moving it to the required board so that you can get some suggestions.

Thanks,

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: FCUDA using AutoESL Autopilot

AutoESL is known as Vivado HLS now. Refer to link: http://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado/integration/esl-design/index.htm and yes you can use this tool to convert your C/C++/System C to Verilog/VHDL.
Regards,
Debraj
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos