cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wkv
Observer
Observer

Freezes at 99%

I'm using Zynq zc702 and vivado tool after generating bitstreams while interfacing it with hardware I'm facing problem. I open the hardware manager and after setting the target device it freezes at 99% even I reduced JTAG values but can't able to solve it. Any one clarify it please.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
balkris
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

check these ARs if not tried yet
https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/52538.html
https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/54012.html
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
wkv
Observer
Observer

Thanks for your reply, 

Mr Balkrishnan

I verified Zynq board with checklist even after that I'm getting the same error. The problem is after generating bitstream to target the device. When I open hardware manager and after setting JTAG values I select Zynq zc702 soc digilent module and added bitstreams in it and set probe as 'none' it stops at 99% indefinitely and freezes the vivado even after cancelling it runs on background, to overcome this I reduced the JTAG value and runned it same issue continues. Also I checked port and usb connections no issues in it. Is there any other method to fix this ?

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@wkv What is the Vivado version are you using? Can you try with the latest one 2016.4? Also, please post the screenshot if possible.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
wkv
Observer
Observer

Thanks for your reply,

-Pratham

I'm using Vivado 2015.2 and I got a 1 year license package so can't able to move on 2016.4. Suggest me how to fix it in 2015.2.

I don't have any kind of screenshots right now.

0 Kudos