Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Vivado HLS exporting IP to Vivado Designe Suite

Jump to solution

Hello,

First of all, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section or if this was already posted.

My problem is that, I export the RTL correctly and I get the .zip that includes the IP I've created in Vivado HLS, but then in Vivado Design Suite, I try to add the IP by selecting the (..)/impl folder and then adding the .zip in "IP in selected Repository" and a message like this comes up (I've atached an image) :"Not available in IP catalog because the current part is not supported "

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro Rodrigues

vivado.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

What is the device for which you created HLS project?

Is this matching with your current vivado project?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

What is the device for which you created HLS project?

Is this matching with your current vivado project?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks for the quick answer,

I'm doing it for MicroZed, and yes the both projects (in Vivado HLS and Vivado Design Suite) were made for this board with Zynq 7010 SoC

Pedro Rodrigues

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hi,

Which version of vivado are you using?

Can you attach snapshots of both project settings which shows the target part?

Thanks,
Deepika.
Thanks,
Deepika.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Sorry for the late answer,

I wasn't actually exporting the RTL in Vivado HLS for MicroZed. Wich is a bit weird, cause i thought I've choosen well in the first place. I was doing the project for a Virtex in Vivado HLS and trying to open the IP in Vivado Design Suito for MicroZed. My bad...

Thanks for the help,
Pedro Rodrigues

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

I have the same problem. I am selecting the same part (zc7020) on both Vivado HLS and on Vivado. 

How can I solve this? What information will you need to figure it out? 

Regards,

Meghana

0 Kudos