UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer kaveirious
Observer

Vivado HLS pricing scheme

Dear all,

referring to this webpage: 

http://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado/integration/esl-design/index.htm#May13NL

I found the following prices for Vivado HLS:

- Node-Locked license: $1995

- Floating license: $2395

I have a few questions:

1. Does these costs cover Vivado/ISE System Edition, or are these charged separately (i.e. are the above costs solely for the HLS modules?)

2. Is there any yearly maintenance and/or update/upgrade additional cost for Vivado HLS? Or is it possible to upgrade without any additional fees?

Cheers,

NKK

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Vivado HLS pricing scheme

Hi,

Contact your nearest sales or our distributor offices for information on pricing.

Sales Offices: http://www.xilinx.com/company/contact/sales-offices.htm

Distributors: http://www.xilinx.com/company/contact/auth-disti-table.htm 

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer kaveirious
Observer

Hi,

I understand that this the normative answer, but...

"thanks for nothing Todryk".

No offence intended, but I had to say that at least once in my life.

Why would I need to contact my distributor/local sales to get a couple of simple answers to a couple of simple questions?

Kind regards,

Nikolaos Kavvadias

Who can I contact with regards to Vivado HLS pricing?

0 Kudos
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

There's not really any need to contact Xilinx about HLS pricing these days. HLS is included for free with Vivado.

If you have a WebPack-compatible part, the price is $0 - you can use the WebPack version of Vivado, which includes HLS.

If you have a non-WebPack part, you have to buy Vivado anyway, and HLS is included for free.

Scholar hbucher
Scholar

@vuppala @kaveirious

The problem is, if you are a small business (like myself) you cannot even get a hold of a salesperson.

Just try calling the Illinois center and you get a machine. When you talk to the operator they will ask who is your assigned sales person, for which I dont have an answer. They tell you without a name they cannot help. 

I had to resort to going to LinkedIn and firing messages to people that actually work at Xilinx so I could get pricing for an IP. Perhaps this is intentional?

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
Scholar hbucher
Scholar

@vuppala @kaveirious @u4223374 @electronicsdevices

I guess Xilinx got rid of sales offices altogether.

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
salesxilinx.PNG