Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baileyji
Adventurer
Adventurer

hls_ssr_lib.h not found

Jump to solution

Per UG901 (Oct. 2019) a SSR FFT design may be used with by including <hls_ssr_lib.h>.

On trying to include the file I'm getting:

WARNING: [HLS 200-40] fft_top.cpp:94:10: fatal error: 'hls_ssr_lib.h' file not found

Moreover I can't find the file anywhere on my hard drive and I've got a complete 2019.2.1 Vitis install.

Ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
baileyji
Adventurer
Adventurer

I've found the SSR FFT in the Vitis github libraries here: https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis_Libraries/tree/master/dsp/L1/include/hw/vitis_fft.

By cloning the repository and extracting the example files in Vitis_Libraries\dsp\L1\examples\1Dfix_impluse and the includes in Vitis_Libraries\dsp\L1\include\hw\vitis_fft\fixed. It seems that the guidance in UG902 can be approximately followed. The appropriate header file seems to be vt_fft.hpp. Using this approach (and fixing a few bugs in hls_ssr_fft_parallel_fft_kernel.hpp) I've been able to synthesize an SSR FFT in Vivado HLS.

Xilinx, it would be very helpful if you could update UG902.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
baileyji
Adventurer
Adventurer

I've found the SSR FFT in the Vitis github libraries here: https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis_Libraries/tree/master/dsp/L1/include/hw/vitis_fft.

By cloning the repository and extracting the example files in Vitis_Libraries\dsp\L1\examples\1Dfix_impluse and the includes in Vitis_Libraries\dsp\L1\include\hw\vitis_fft\fixed. It seems that the guidance in UG902 can be approximately followed. The appropriate header file seems to be vt_fft.hpp. Using this approach (and fixing a few bugs in hls_ssr_fft_parallel_fft_kernel.hpp) I've been able to synthesize an SSR FFT in Vivado HLS.

Xilinx, it would be very helpful if you could update UG902.

View solution in original post