Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s002wjhw
Voyager
Voyager

how to tell HLS to use xilinx ip

Jump to solution

how to use vivado IP FFT/FIR in my C/CPP file?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
p27803
Contributor
Contributor

See HLS User Guide (v2018.2) page 263 for FFT and page 271 for FIR.  These describe how to call Xilinx FFT IP and FIR IP respectively within a C++ design.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
khareashish_trimble
Adventurer
Adventurer

@s002wjhw - I don't think you can do that. 

I don't seem to understand the purpose of doing that. Ultimately you would be integrating the HLS generated IPs into your design using Vivado. Assuming that you want to use the FFT functionality somewhere in the middle of a bigger algorithm, what you can do is write the hls functions for the part of algorithm that is upstream of FFT and part of algorithm that is downstream of FFT. Then intgrate everything together using viavdo. The 2 HLS IPs and one existing Xilinx FFT IP. 

0 Kudos
p27803
Contributor
Contributor

See HLS User Guide (v2018.2) page 263 for FFT and page 271 for FIR.  These describe how to call Xilinx FFT IP and FIR IP respectively within a C++ design.

View solution in original post

nupurs

@s002wjhw

I believe your query has been answered by previous replies. Hence, can you please close this thread by  accepting an appropriate answer as solution?

Thanks,
Nupur
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (click on the 'thumbs-up' button).
0 Kudos