cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thilankathi
Observer
Observer

‘mpfr_srcptr’ was not declared in this scope and ‘__gmp_const’ has not been declared

Hey,

I am trying a c++ hls code in xilinx vivado 2018.2 and I was able to do the c compilation and c synthesis successfully. But when I tried the c/rtl co-simulation I got many errors saying that "‘mpfr_srcptr’ was not declared in this scope and ‘__gmp_const’ has not been declared". I explicitly included the libraries as below also but didnt work. 

#include "/opt/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.2/include/gmp.h"
#include "/opt/Xilinx/Vivado/2018.2/include/mpfr.h"

I can not figure out what is wrong. Please help me on this. I am using ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS and when I installed xilinx vivado it said that aditional libraries are required. Could that be the reason for this? I have attached a screenshot of the required libaries. I tried to install them but failed(couldnt find a correct way). Please guide me on this.

Thanks in advance!

Selection_006.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
shameera

Hi @thilankathi ,

Can you please check if you are using Reduce Diskspace switch while running co-simulation ? If so, please try to disable the Reduce Diskspace switch and then run co-simulation, see if it helps.

0 Kudos
scampbell

Hello @thilankathi ,

One other item to check might be this answer record describing the libraries necessary for a Linux install. We have seen missing libraries only very rarely, and do not have a root cause for this, but this AR has helped in those cases. 

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/66184.html

Ok, I hope this helps,
Scott

0 Kudos
thilankathi
Observer
Observer

hey, @scampbell 

Thanks for the reply. I used this link to find the missing libraries and install them. But i am getting this error when I am trying to instal them. 

E: Unable to locate package librdi_common.so
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'librdi_common.so'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'librdi_common.so'

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
thilankathi
Observer
Observer

@shameera Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by reduced disk space? How can I check that ? 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Kudos
scampbell

Hello @thilankathi ,

I am not sure what these libraries are or what they are used for unfortunately. This seems to me to be an OS installation issue with missing files? The only solution I can recommend then is to re-install a supported OS will all required packages and libraries. 

Thank you,
Scott

0 Kudos